Important Information about End-of-Year Gifts to GCDS
- During the Winter Break, the Development & Alumni Relations Office will be open for business from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. from Monday, December 18th thru Friday, December 22nd.
- The office will be closed on the week of December 25th (Monday thru Friday).
- Gifts by check should be dated and postmarked by 12/31/17 to be counted for the 2017 calendar year.
- Stock transfers to GCDS should be made prior to 12/22/17 to ensure the transfer goes through before 12/31/2017. Contact Hope Boone at email@example.com or (203) 863-5640 to request a securities transfer form.
- Credit card information can be taken by phone in the morning on the above dates at 203-863-5641. Credit cards can be used at any time on our secure online giving form. For a credit card gift to be counted in the 2017 calendar year, it must be processed by midnight on December 31, 2017 EST (it is processed automatically online).
Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from GCDS Development & Alumni Relations.