GCDS Mini Camps and Labs
June 20 - 24
Grades Nursery - 12
Launch into summer with GCDS Mini Camps & Labs!
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore your interests, try out something new, or enhance and extend your academic skills and knowledge, not to mention spending a week working closely with our phenomenal faculty!
Students currently in Nursery through grade 12 are invited to register. Mini Camps & Labs will kick off on Monday, June 20 and continue throughout the week, concluding on Friday, June 24. Both morning and afternoon programs are available on both the Old Church Road and Stanwich Road campuses. A Lunch Bunch option is also available for students enrolled in programs on our Old Church Rd campus.
All Mini Camps & Labs will meet in-person unless otherwise noted.
Registration closes at the end of the day Wednesday, June 15.
Follow the link button below to review the variety of mini camps and labs available and sign up now! Mini Camps and Labs have limited spaces available.
- Which programs can my child enroll in?
- Where will Mini Camps & Labs take place?
- If the program I enrolled in is cancelled, will I have the opportunity to enroll in another one?
- Is there a cancellation policy?
- Can I enroll in multiple programs during the week?
- I’ve enrolled my child in a morning and afternoon program. Can they stay on campus for lunch?
- When is payment required?
Safety & Health Protocols
GCDS is committed to operating all summer programs in compliance with the prevailing guidance established by applicable authorities. The operations of Mini Camps & Labs may be modified to reflect the public health environment at the time of the program.
Applicable practices will be communicated to all enrolled families prior to opening day.
Please see the FAQ below or email our program director, Matt Dandola, he will be happy to help with enrollment and program questions.